It's Friday, which means that it's time for our new weekly roundup of links we love. This week, bread is on the brain. Pop a slice in the toaster, pour a cup of coffee, and take this weekend to become the bread-baking master you always wanted to be. The links below should help.
- Watch the great Peter Reinhart give an enlightened TED talk on all things bread.
- Need inspiration for baking any bread imaginable? Do you want your yeast creation to be spotted? Submit to Yeastspotting.
- Yes, pizza making counts as bread baking. Especially when America's Test Kitchen does it.
- This mesmerizing challah-braiding video.
- Everything you needed to know about keeping a sourdough starter alive and kicking.
- Consider the greatness of sesame baguettes.
- Then try your hand at making your own.
- Finally, the only baguette-related tumblog you'll ever need.
Get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more.