If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
It's Friday, which means that it's time for our new weekly roundup of links we love. This week, bread is on the brain. Pop a slice in the toaster, pour a cup of coffee, and take this weekend to become the bread-baking master you always wanted to be. The links below should help.
- Watch the great Peter Reinhart give an enlightened TED talk on all things bread.
- Need inspiration for baking any bread imaginable? Do you want your yeast creation to be spotted? Submit to Yeastspotting.
- Yes, pizza making counts as bread baking. Especially when America's Test Kitchen does it.
- This mesmerizing challah-braiding video.
- Everything you needed to know about keeping a sourdough starter alive and kicking.
- Consider the greatness of sesame baguettes.
- Then try your hand at making your own.
- Finally, the only baguette-related tumblog you'll ever need.
What's Your Ideal Meal?
The52 share their favorite dishes—ever
What's your ideal meal?
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
A better basket.