The first week using the revamped Editors' Picks system was a success! Just witness the results in the photos above: cheese1227's test of arielleclementine's Blood Orange Glazed Chicken Wings with Minted Whipped Feta (left) and thirschfeld's test of gluttonforlife's Crispy Stuffed Lamb Belly with Blood Orange Sauce. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes -- the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. Thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. This is a valuable, and much appreciated, contribution to the site.
We'd like to reiterate that Editors' Picks are meant to be the best of the best. Not every candidate that got a positive review was selected as an Editors' Pick and, by the same token, even if we didn't select a candidate, that doesn't mean it's a bad recipe. We hope this process makes sense, but if not, please continue to give us feedback!
- Editors' Picks for Week 38 Blood Orange Tea Cake
- Blood Orange Glazed Chicken Wings with Minted Whipped Feta
- Coriander and Mint Scented Feta and Blood Orange Salad Dressing
- Blood Orange Cardamom Cake with Mint Feta Ice Cream
- Crispy Stuffed Lamb Belly with Blood Orange Sauce
- Mint and Feta Stuffed Leg of Lamb with Balsamic Blood Orange Sauce
- 60-minute Chicken Stock
- Chicken Stock with a Mexican Twist
- ArtiChicken Stock
- Oven roasted chicken broth