You've made it to Friday, which means it's time to treat yourself to a roundup of links we love. Go ahead, procrastinate a little.
Olive, nut, and fish lovers, rejoice! In case you haven't heard, the Mediterranean diet is having a moment in the sun. Everywhere we look, ingredients like olive oil and wine are in the spotlight, being touted as virtuous and part of a balanced lifestyle. (And because this means we get to eat this pasta and this gelato, we're okay with it, of course.)
This weekend, channel the Mediterranean -- or at the very least, top your salad with a little extra feta cheese, and wash it down with your doctor-recommended glass of red.
- Use this straightforward guide to eating like a third-century Greek fisherman. (Because there's a first time for everything.)
- Pack your sunscreen, and let these 22 recipes transport you to Spain, Morocco, Italy, Greece, and France.
- Learn how all of the olive oil we're supposed to be eating is made. Then, out of thanks, adopt a tree.
- In anticipation of more people hitting the bottle, winemakers may have to get a little creative. Like, aging wine underwater creative.
- For even more heart-healthy Omega-3s, go salt cod.
- Still fuzzy on whether or not you subscribe to a Mediterranean eating style? This quiz will help.
- Bring on the chocolate. (With a cocoa content higher than 50%, that is.)
- If all of this doesn't work, an immersion trip will: go to an olive oil resort in Italy. We think that should do the trick.
Have a link to add to the mix? Tell us in the comments!
Sign up now and get $10 when we open.