If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
You've made it to Friday, which means it's time to treat yourself to a roundup of links we love. Go ahead, procrastinate a little.
Olive, nut, and fish lovers, rejoice! In case you haven't heard, the Mediterranean diet is having a moment in the sun. Everywhere we look, ingredients like olive oil and wine are in the spotlight, being touted as virtuous and part of a balanced lifestyle. (And because this means we get to eat this pasta and this gelato, we're okay with it, of course.)
This weekend, channel the Mediterranean -- or at the very least, top your salad with a little extra feta cheese, and wash it down with your doctor-recommended glass of red.
- Use this straightforward guide to eating like a third-century Greek fisherman. (Because there's a first time for everything.)
- Pack your sunscreen, and let these 22 recipes transport you to Spain, Morocco, Italy, Greece, and France.
- Learn how all of the olive oil we're supposed to be eating is made. Then, out of thanks, adopt a tree.
- In anticipation of more people hitting the bottle, winemakers may have to get a little creative. Like, aging wine underwater creative.
- For even more heart-healthy Omega-3s, go salt cod.
- Still fuzzy on whether or not you subscribe to a Mediterranean eating style? This quiz will help.
- Bring on the chocolate. (With a cocoa content higher than 50%, that is.)
- If all of this doesn't work, an immersion trip will: go to an olive oil resort in Italy. We think that should do the trick.
Have a link to add to the mix? Tell us in the comments!
Genius Recipes for a Genius Labor Day
Beans! Pimento cheese! pies!
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Get your shine on.