If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
A big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes -- the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
- Editors Picks for Week 41
- Burnt Fingers and Fresh Favas
- Kofta Pocket with Tzatziki Sauce
- My Home-style Lamb Shawarma
- Dark Mocha Lamb
- All Day Lamb
- Lemon-Oregano Leg of Lamb
- Caramelized Spicy Leg of Lamb with Mint Yogurt
- New Mother's Magic Elixir (Lamb Stew)
- Ginger Amaretti + Variations
- Chocolate Macarons with Matcha Cream
- Mexican Chocolate Macarons with Chili Cream
- Citrus-Thyme Macaroons
- Candied Peanut Butter Macarons
- 1. A weekend stay on a small-scale working family farm with Feather Down Farm Days
- 2. A snazzy food52 tote from L.L. Bean
- 3. Three selections from Rick's Picks' line of delicious pickled goods
Genius Recipes for a Genius Labor Day
Beans! Pimento cheese! pies!
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Get your shine on.