If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
You've made it to Friday, which means it's time to treat yourself to a roundup of links we love. Go ahead, procrastinate a little.
Everyone loves sandwiches. Maybe we've grown out of peanut butter and jelly on white (crusts off, please), but our relationship with sandwiches is far from over. In fact, we have a whole new, trendy breed of them to love. (Housemade brioche, kale slaws, pickled vegetables, we're looking at you.) This week, celebrate the best things between two slices of bread with these links.
- A look back on the history of sandwiches in New York.
- 8 sandwiches that require two hands (and a lot of napkins) to eat.
- Egg sandwich lovers, beware: a new study might make you think twice about your breakfast.
- This grilled cheese is not messing around. (Hint: it's the jalapeño poppers.)
- If you have a sweet tooth, this (slightly terrifying) ice cream sandwich is for you. (Not so much? Here’s a healthier option.)
- The votes are in: this guy is officially the coolest dad, ever.
- Sandwich art, like any form of art, has its good and bad moments.
What’s your go-to sandwich? Classic or gussied up? Tell us in the comments!
Oh, Cluck Yeah
These chicken books aren't for cooking
Oh, cluck yeah.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
Mexico City: beyond the taco.
A better basket.