If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Each week, we’ll be sharing a comprehensive list of links to help you master a cooking technique. Culinary greatness, here you come.
Today: Pour yourself a drink and toast to summer.
We never need an excuse to whip up a cocktail, but with fresh fruit and herbs abound, summer is an especially good time to do it. For most of us, the warm days of sitting outside with a refreshingly cold beverage in hand are numbered, so make the most of it and invite some friends over for a cocktail party. These links will help you be the hostess you've always wanted to be.
- First: stock up on ice cube trays, glasses and other cocktail essentials here. And select your ice carefully -- it matters. (Food52.)
- Summer is a simple, no-fuss season. Let your drinks reflect that. (New York Times.)
- But if you want to take your cocktails to the next level, use infused simple syrups. (Bon Appetit.)
- Pitcher drinks ensure you spend more time socializing and less time mixing. (The Kitchn.)
- Avoid these seven summer cocktail party pitfalls and you’ll be all set. (Serious Eats.)
What are your tips for serving summer cocktails? Tell us in the comments!
Get Fired Up
A weekend cookout menu and playlist
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Olive you, olives.
We've got the summer blues.
Small spaces don't have to feel small.
A better basket.