If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Each week, we’ll be sharing a comprehensive list of links to help you master something new in the kitchen -- or in the apple orchard. Culinary greatness, here you come.
Today: Everything you ever wanted to know about apples.
It’s that time again! Prepare to be inundated with borderline obsessive talk of all things fall, starting with apples. Does anything say September more than apple picking and apple pie? But don't stop there -- bake them in cake, purée them in soup, roast them into butter, preserve them in a shrub. Just make sure to read these links first.
• A peek inside the life of an apple, from orchard to market. (The Kitchn.)
• Do you know the best way to peel an apple? Now you do. (Food52.)
• Quickly identify different types of apples with this handy visual guide. (Epicurious.)
• Impress your friends at trivia night with these 10 little-known apple facts. (Food Republic.)
• You’ll need some help using up all those apples you overzealously picked the other day. Here are 10 recipes to get you started. (Food52.)
What do you want to read about next? Tell us in the comments!