- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for rolling
- 1 tablespoon mixed fresh herbs, such as rosemary, thyme and oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds, lightly crushed
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for brushing
If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Welcome to Funky Town
How to make kimchi—without a recipe
Make kimchi—without a recipe.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
Eat cookies for breakfast.
The chicest apron around.