If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Each week, we’ll be sharing a comprehensive list of links to help you master something new in the kitchen. Culinary greatness, here you come.
Today: Counter the dropping temperatures with a warm beverage.
Let's face it -- it's cold outside. For those of you still clinging to warmer days (we see you drinking iced coffees and walking around without a jacket on), we have two words for you: warm drinks. Hot chocolate, mulled cider and dirty chai toddies are all fair game now. Read these links for toasty beverage inspiration.
- Helpful tips for brewing the best mulled cider ever. (Serious Eats.)
- How to make the perfect hot toddy. (The Guardian.)
- Switch things up this year by making glogg, a Swedish mulled wine. (The New York Times.)
- For awesome hot chocolate, follow these ten commandments. (Buzzfeed.)
- Finally, every hot drink deserves a dollop of whipped cream on top. (Food52.)
What do you want to read about next? Tell us in the comments!
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Food blog links we love.
Have a ball (jar).