Each week, we’ll be sharing a comprehensive list of links to help you master something new in the kitchen. Culinary greatness, here you come.
Today: Counter the dropping temperatures with a warm beverage.
Let's face it -- it's cold outside. For those of you still clinging to warmer days (we see you drinking iced coffees and walking around without a jacket on), we have two words for you: warm drinks. Hot chocolate, mulled cider and dirty chai toddies are all fair game now. Read these links for toasty beverage inspiration.
- Helpful tips for brewing the best mulled cider ever. (Serious Eats.)
- How to make the perfect hot toddy. (The Guardian.)
- Switch things up this year by making glogg, a Swedish mulled wine. (The New York Times.)
- For awesome hot chocolate, follow these ten commandments. (Buzzfeed.)
- Finally, every hot drink deserves a dollop of whipped cream on top. (Food52.)
What do you want to read about next? Tell us in the comments!