If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
You can tell it's peak harvest season by the sheer amount of orange in the blog world right now. Butternut squash, pumpkin, sweet potato -- all are making appearances on peoples' plates. Join in on the latest food trend (orange is the new black, after all), and whip up something bright and festive this weekend. Just read these links first.
- Contrast mellow roasted squash with tart pomegranate and grapefruit. (Brooklyn Supper.)
- Whiskey and applesauce belong together in this whole grain cake. (A Sweet Spoonful.)
- Traditional cinnamon buns get an upgrade with orange and cranberries. (Smitten Kitchen.)
- Be sure to save some cranberries for these ginger and cranberry scones. (In Praise of Leftovers.)
- Celebrate Pie Week with this pumpkin pie, made with fresh pumpkin purée. (Biscuits and Such.)
- Add a little color to the classic Spanish tortilla by using sweet potatoes instead of regular. (80 Twenty.)
- A different way to eat eggs: On top of butter beans with kale and bacon. (Seven Spoons.)
- Butternut squash plays a helpful role in these creamy vegan scalloped potatoes. (Edible Perspective.)
You Can Have It All
Well, at least your zucchini bread—er, cake—can
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
The dreamiest foods around.
We've got the (summer) blues.
Burnt Toast: Episode 13
Have a ball (jar).