We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Between friends, family, coworkers, and your favorite delivery guy, we're willing to bet you have a lot of gifts to hand out this year. We're also willing to bet you haven't gotten around to buying all those gifts yet. (Don't worry, the holidays snuck up on us this year too.) Instead of joining the masses at the mall this weekend, try your hand at edible gifts -- they're more personal and heartfelt than anything you could find in a store. Plus, you can make them from the safety of your own kitchen, far away from the crazy last-minute holiday shoppers.
- This hot peppercorn peanut brittle is for adventurous eaters only. (Lady and Pups.)
- Chocolate lace cookies are elegant, delicate, and light. (Aida Mollenkamp.)
- Everyone loves marshmallows, but peppermint ones are extra festive. (Pastry Affair.)
- Also this: homemade chocolate-hazelnut spread. (Green Kitchen Stories.)
- These simple Middle Eastern butter cookies contain only flour, butter, and sugar. (Big Girls Small Kitchen.)
- Handmade focaccia is an impressive, rustic treat. (Emiko Davies.)
- Gift these cranberry scones with a box of your recipient's favorite tea. They'll love you forever. (Always With Butter.)
- DIY hot cocoa mix is perfect for kids and chocolate-lovers alike. (The Kitchen Sink.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!