This week, we're rounding up our favorite things of 2013: the prettiest, the funniest, and the nerdiest things on the internet this year.
Today: A list of the food-related articles that made us laugh this year.
Orange you glad you have another 2013 roundup to read instead of writing down your New Year's resolutions?
In a desperate attempt to make you laugh and to continue putting off our obligatory January sneaker-wearing and juice-drinking, here are our favorite funny food articles from the past 12 months. Bring in the lolz, bring in the funk!
• Dear Guy Who Just Made My Burrito (Medium)
• He Didn't Come Here for You (Vanilla Garlic)
• Ryan Sutton's scathing review of Tao New York (Bloomberg)
• Allison Robicelli's Defense of Cupcakes (Medium)
• Martha Stewart's 17 Best Tweets Ever (Buzzfeed)
• A Four-Year-Old Reviews Mission Chinese Food (With His Face) (The Bold Italic)
• Rachael Ray's Dog Recipes, Reviewed by an Actual Dog (First We Feast)
- Also, this: