We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Game day is just two days away, and while everyone has different reasons for watching (a love of football, a weakness for commercials, a crush on Bruno Mars), we can all agree that the food is the best part. Meatballs, tacos, chicken wings, ribs -- make any (or all) of these crowd-pleasing snacks at your party and you'll be the one everybody cheers for. These links will help.
- Everything is better in miniature form -- especially these meatballs. (The Merry Thought.)
- A chili-lime dressing brightens up this hearty barley salad. (Petite Kitchen.)
- Rum-glazed shrimp tacos, anyone? (Katie at the Kitchen Door.)
- Flatbread perfection: chicken, caramelized onions, and blue cheese. (Aida Mollenkamp.)
- These caramel soy sauce sticky ribs are sure to be the talk of the party. (Lady and Pups.)
- Spice things up with this Sriracha-glazed chicken. (Shutterbean.)
- Supremely crunchy onion rings that happen to be vegan and gluten-free. (The First Mess.)
- Make this oven-roasted pulled pork and serve it on sliders for the ultimate game-day snack. (White on Rice Couple.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!