If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My Mother's Mother ( my grandma)
My friends call this a Smore's Pie —Robbyn
- 1 packet Graham Crackers
- 1/4 cup Clarified Butter- melted
- 8 Hersey Bars - 6 oz size
- 3/4 Bag Large Marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Whipped Cream
- Place Graham crackers in a small plastic bag seal and crush with a rolling pin until medium fine. Place in a small bowl and add melted butter and mix until well blended. Spread on the bottom and sides of a tart or pie pan but do not press down firmly leave loose.
- In a double boiler place the Milk, Hersey Bars and Marshmallows. Cook until all the ingredients are melted, set aside to cool. Place a paper towel over the pan to help avoid a skin on the mixture.
- Whip the cream. Fold the cream into the cooled chocolate mixture, do not over mix but make sure all is blended well and that there are no large lumps of whipping cream.
- Spoon the chocolate mixture on to the prepared graham crackers and smooth the top. I spoon a little more of the mixture toward the center to give it a little height int he center of the pie. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until ready to serve. Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Late Winter Tart (Sweet or Savory)
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.
Off to market.