Author Notes: The first thing, I am a big fan of Martha Stewart !
I crave a strawberry in spring. Sweet-and-sour and cute!
You can make tart pastry in the plastic bag. It's very easy!
Try this fluffy fluffy strawberry cream, and light tart pastry. It's yummy.
- Anthea Hanako
- 7 ounces soft flour
- 0.7 ounces sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 drops vanilla flavoring
- 3.5 ounces butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3.5 ounces Mascarpone
- 7 ounces fresh cream
- 1 yolk
- 3.5 ounces sugar
- 3.5 ounces strawberry
- bunches strawberries
- 1 tablespoon Kirschwasser
- Cut butter in the square
- Put butter, flour, salt, vanilla flavoring in the plastic bag. Pinch butter with flour, and mix well. Then add water, and mix the dough just until it comes together
- Take a rest by the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough, and line the dough with the pan. Poke at dough with the fork tines
- Bake dough at 356F for 20 minutes
- Puree strawberries
- Mix well yolk and half sugar, then add Mascarpone, and mix
- Beat rest of sugar and fresh cream until peaks form, and add strawberries, Kirschwasser and No.7, then mix.
- Put filling in the tart pastry, and decorate by strawberries
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Late Winter Tart (Sweet or Savory)