If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The first thing, I am a big fan of Martha Stewart !
I crave a strawberry in spring. Sweet-and-sour and cute!
You can make tart pastry in the plastic bag. It's very easy!
Try this fluffy fluffy strawberry cream, and light tart pastry. It's yummy.
- Anthea Hanako
- 7 ounces soft flour
- 0.7 ounces sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 drops vanilla flavoring
- 3.5 ounces butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3.5 ounces Mascarpone
- 7 ounces fresh cream
- 1 yolk
- 3.5 ounces sugar
- 3.5 ounces strawberry
- bunches strawberries
- 1 tablespoon Kirschwasser
- Cut butter in the square
- Put butter, flour, salt, vanilla flavoring in the plastic bag. Pinch butter with flour, and mix well. Then add water, and mix the dough just until it comes together
- Take a rest by the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough, and line the dough with the pan. Poke at dough with the fork tines
- Bake dough at 356F for 20 minutes
- Puree strawberries
- Mix well yolk and half sugar, then add Mascarpone, and mix
- Beat rest of sugar and fresh cream until peaks form, and add strawberries, Kirschwasser and No.7, then mix.
- Put filling in the tart pastry, and decorate by strawberries
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Late Winter Tart (Sweet or Savory)
Chop to It
Salad with one rule: chop it real good.
Let's get chopping.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
Rock the roast.
This is poppin'.