If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's easy and quite foolproof. Swap herbs for pimento or saffron. - wingirls
- 1 pound assorted grape and cherry tomatoes - different colors work beautifully
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/1/2 -2 pounds cod
- 30 Assorted Olives, kalamata and nicoise work well together
- 1 handful chopped fresh herbs (basil, thyme, mint and oregano work well)
- 1 cup chicken stock - depending
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place tomatoes in overproof dish and toss with garlic and two tablespoons of olive oil. Roast for 25 minutes on lower rack in oven.
- While tomatoes are cooking, cut fish into 4 equal sized pieces, rinse and pat dry.
- Remove tomatoes from oven, nestle fish into the tomatoes and their juice, scatter olives and return to oven for about 25 minutes but of course this depends on the thickness of the fish.
- Test for doneness - cod should separate easily and be just opaque. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle fresh herbs, and salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle last two tablespoons of olive oil all over. Serve hot with quinoa, couscous or crusty bread.
- Extra note - juiciness of the tomatoes can vary - when adding the fish, if the tomatoes are not seeping, add 1 cup of chicken stock to the dish.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Stew with Olives
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
The final step to a genius dinner party.
A list of things we like.
Add flower power to your espresso.