If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 boneless, skinless organic chicken breasts
- 5 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 1/2 cups dried breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Fill heavy skillet large enough to hold all chicken breasts with canola oil to a depth of 1/4 inch and preheat over medium heat. Meanwhile, combine mustard, worcestershire sauce and lemon juice in a glass or ceramic baking dish. Combine breadcrumbs, herbes de provence, salt and pepper in another flat dish. Pat chicken breasts dry. Place chicken breasts in mustard mixture and turn to coat well. Dredge chicken breasts in seasoned bread crumbs. Place chicken breasts in preheated pan and turn up heat slightly. Don't move chicken until a good golden crust is formed, about 5 to 6 minutes. Turn chicken, turn down heat to medium and fry another 5 to 6 minutes, without moving chicken so as not to disturb the formation of the crust. Place chicken on paper towels before serving to absorb any excess oil.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken with Mustard
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.