Author Notes: Easy to adapt for a crowd ! Also perfect for a romantic dinner.
Can be eaten with scones, or on bread for breakfast ! - Poonam Shrivastava
- 1 1/2 cup Fresh Ricotta
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate mini chunks
- Zest of an Orange
- 1 tablespoon Finely chopped candied ginger
- 1 tablespoon Brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Greek Honey
- 20 Mini Biscotti
- Mix all the ingredients, except the Biscotti.
- Spoon into a small serving dish, and refrigerate for an hour, to let the flavors blend.
- Serve as a dip for the Biscotti.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Fresh Ricotta