If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: After realizing I was running low of Bailey's the other night, I decided to make my own homemade Irish Cream. I also found a tub of ricotta that was due to expire. Voila I decided to make this easy, simple yet rich and indulgent creamy Ricotta White Chocolate Irish Cream Pie! This would be lovely with an espresso! - JessLum
- 4 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Stir together butter and sugar in a medium bowl, till well incorporated
- Stir in yolk. Add flour and salt, and stir or mix with hands until mixture is dry and crumbly.
- Press dough into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie dish.
- Bake, rotating halfway through, just until crust turns golden brown, 20 to 22 minutes. Let cool in dish on a wire rack.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 8 ounces white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cups ricotta
- 1/3 cup Irish Cream
- 1/3 cup cream cheese - softened
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg yolks
- Combine the water with the sugar in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring until dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool.
- 2) Add white chocolate to a double boiler over simmering water until melted.
- Add ricotta and cream cheese into a food processor, pulse until smooth.
- Add egg and egg yolks, incorporating one at a time. Add Irish Cream
- Slowly drizzle in simple syrup through feeding tube.
- Fill pie pan with filling mixture and bake for 30-35 minutes or until almost baked through (slightly jiggling in the middle)
- Let cool on wire rack in pan. Serve at room temp or slightly chilled.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Fresh Ricotta