If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an endlessly adaptable recipe you can make with different herbs, cheeses, etc., and is so easy to make on any morning. I happened to have Gryuere cheese on hand, and I love the smoky flavor of ham and cheese. The yogurt gives it heft and tang. You could use some cream cheese mixed with a little milk if you don't have yogurt, or even some sour cream. Don't be shy with the smoked paprika. - Burnt Offerings
- 2 slices of prosciutto from a 2.5 oz. pkg.
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 2 heaping TBL Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Grated Gruyere cheese, plus more for sprinkling on top
- pinches salt - the cheese and prosciutto have a lot of salt, so not much needed
- 4 grinds of freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon or more - good smoked paprika
- Heat the oven to 400' and butter two, 6 oz. baking ramekins
- Whisk together the eggs, egg white, yogurt, cheese, salt and pepper until very smooth
- Lay a slice of prosciutto in the ramekin, letting the edges extend over the rim of the ramekins.
- Divide the egg mixture equally between the ramekins
- Sprinkle the top liberally with some extra Gryuere cheese and smoked paprika.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until puffed and golden brown.
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
The final step to a genius dinner party.
A list of things we like.
Add flower power to your espresso.