If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love all of the ingredients in this pasta dish. It was inspired by a sausage ravoli, in brown butter with sage dish I had many years ago in an Italian restaurant in Italy. - recipegal
- 16 ounces penne
- 2-3 excellent quality mild Italian sausages
- 3/4 stick of butter
- 7 fresh sage leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Regianno Parmesan
- salt to taste
- Boil penne in salted water, drain and reserve 1/4 cup water .
- Cook Italian sausage, breaking it up in pieces.
- In a small sauce pan carefully brown butter. Remove from heat and add sage leaves.
- Toss penne with brown sage butter and then toss with sausage. If pasta is too dry add a little cooking water.
- Top with parmesan.
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
This is poppin'.