If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love all of the ingredients in this pasta dish. It was inspired by a sausage ravoli, in brown butter with sage dish I had many years ago in an Italian restaurant in Italy. —recipegal
- 16 ounces penne
- 2-3 excellent quality mild Italian sausages
- 3/4 stick of butter
- 7 fresh sage leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Regianno Parmesan
- salt to taste
- Boil penne in salted water, drain and reserve 1/4 cup water .
- Cook Italian sausage, breaking it up in pieces.
- In a small sauce pan carefully brown butter. Remove from heat and add sage leaves.
- Toss penne with brown sage butter and then toss with sausage. If pasta is too dry add a little cooking water.
- Top with parmesan.
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Savor the season.