If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These require a bit of work and patience, but the end result is nothing short of divine. A few components create a delicious, crowd pleasing dish.
Use store bought tortillas, make some cashew sour cream and salsa verde and shred some romaine to complete this delicious meal.
http://knifestylesofthefitandfabulous.blogspot.com/2011/03/refried-black-bean-and-walnut-tacos.html - ChefShanaRachel
"Refried" Black Beans
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or veggie stock
- 1 small shallot, small diced
- 1 large or 2 medium cloves or garlic, minced
- 1 small jalapeno, brunoise (REALLY small dice)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 cups black beans, soaked (or 1 15 oz. can)
- 4 cups veggie stock or water
- 1/2 cup cashew cream (recipe separate)
- salt, to taste
Walnut Meat (From Matt Amsden - Rawvolution)
- 1 1/2 cups ground walnuts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons tamari or shoyu
- Combine walnuts, cumin and coriander. Mix well.
- Add tamari and mix well
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls