Author Notes: I created this recipe for the Chesapeake Bay Seafood Cookbook: Crabs (forthcoming). - Foodie-isms
- 16 ounces of Maryland lump crab meat
- 2/3 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2-3 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 lemon wedges
- Add all of the ingredients into a bowl (except the lemon wedges) and stir gently to incorporate without breaking up the crabmeat lumps.
- Squeeze the juice of two lemon wedges and stir. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Serve with baguette, crackers or as a salad.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Horseradish