If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I created this recipe for the Chesapeake Bay Seafood Cookbook: Crabs (forthcoming). —Foodie-isms
- 16 ounces of Maryland lump crab meat
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2-3 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 lemon wedges
- Add all of the ingredients into a bowl (except the lemon wedges) and stir gently to incorporate without breaking up the crabmeat lumps.
- Squeeze the juice of two lemon wedges and stir. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Serve with baguette, crackers or as a salad.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Horseradish
Are Marinades Worth It?
We're getting down to the meat of the issue
Are marinades worth it?
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
This week's best #f52farmstands.
Have a ball (jar).