Author Notes: My best friend's mom introduced this to me and my friends at a party once, and from then on whenever he would throw a party everyone would say,"Hey, make your mama's jezebel sauce!"...finally I got my hands on the recipe, and keep a jar in the fridge at all times.
Pour it over a brick of softened cream cheese and serve with butter crackers, for the perfect party appetizer. Can also be used as a condiment. - MHardison79
Makes about 30 ounces
- 16 ounces jar of pineapple or apricot preserves
- 8 ounces jar of apple jelly
- 1 ounce can of dry mustard
- 5 ounces jar of prepared horseradish
- 8 ounce brick of cream cheese, softened
- butter crackers
- Mix all ingredients together. Pour back into jars and refrigerate 24 hours before serving.
- Pour desired amount over cream cheese, and serve with butter crackers.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Horseradish