If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My best friend's mom introduced this to me and my friends at a party once, and from then on whenever he would throw a party everyone would say,"Hey, make your mama's jezebel sauce!"...finally I got my hands on the recipe, and keep a jar in the fridge at all times.
Pour it over a brick of softened cream cheese and serve with butter crackers, for the perfect party appetizer. Can also be used as a condiment. —MHardison79
Makes about 30 ounces
- 16 ounces jar of pineapple or apricot preserves
- 8 ounces jar of apple jelly
- 1 ounce can of dry mustard
- 5 ounces jar of prepared horseradish
- 8 ounce brick of cream cheese, softened
- butter crackers
- Mix all ingredients together. Pour back into jars and refrigerate 24 hours before serving.
- Pour desired amount over cream cheese, and serve with butter crackers.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Horseradish
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Savor the season.