Author Notes: Not as spicy as a pepper salsa, but packs a punch... - nannydeb
- 1 ripe tomato, diced small
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated horseradish root
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon celery, minced
- juice of one lime
- zest of one lime
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled & deveined
- salt & pepper to taste
- Spark up the gas grill to medium high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine tomato, grated horseradish, garlic, celery, lime juice and lime zest. Add salt & pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Skewer the shrimp and season with salt & pepper.
- Grill the shrimp for about 2 minutes on each side or until the turn pink.
- Remove the shrimp from the skewers, top with salsa and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Horseradish