If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Not as spicy as a pepper salsa, but packs a punch... - nannydeb
- 1 ripe tomato, diced small
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated horseradish root
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon celery, minced
- juice of one lime
- zest of one lime
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled & deveined
- salt & pepper to taste
- Spark up the gas grill to medium high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine tomato, grated horseradish, garlic, celery, lime juice and lime zest. Add salt & pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Skewer the shrimp and season with salt & pepper.
- Grill the shrimp for about 2 minutes on each side or until the turn pink.
- Remove the shrimp from the skewers, top with salsa and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Horseradish