If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- Cleaned jumbo prawns - 20
- Green mango pieces - 1 cup
- Salt - to taste
- Red dry chilies – 4
- Black pepper corns - ï¿½ tsp
- Garlic - 5 flakes
- Onion - ï¿½ cup, chopped
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds - ï¿½ tsp
- Coriander seeds - 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - ï¿½ tsp
- Grated coconut - 2 cup
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Curry leaves – few
- Boil prawns and green mangoes with ï¿½ cup of water and salt till prawns are cooked.
- Grind all the ingredients from red chilies to coconut to a smooth paste.
- Heat the oil. Add curry leaves. Add ground pate and fry till the raw smell is lost.
- Add enough water to form a thick gravy. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add prawns and mango and simmer for 3 more minutes.
Recipe of the Day
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
Shop Spring Cleaning
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
An out of the blue use for a mason jar.
Simple, Springy Leek Soup