If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is good as appetizer, snack or side dish. This comes from South Asian sub-continent. It is healthy and easy to prepare. Goto: http://hannascreation.com/paneer-chilly/ for more pics and recipes —hannascreation
- 2 cups paneer chopped into cubes
- 1 green chilly, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- salt n pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup onion (cut in cubes)
- 1/2 cup red pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in pan and fry paneer until brown. Remove paneer in plate and keep aside.
- Add remaining oil in pan and add sugar(let it melt n Carmelize)
- Add chopped onion,red pepper, chillies, ginger and garlic. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add ketchup, puree, soy, salt and pepper. Mix well all together.
- Now add paneer back to pan and fry for 2 minutes more. (sprinkle little water if needed to mix all mixture together).
- Garnish with cilantro.
Anything but Watered down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.