If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
For over 2000 years, Kerala has been visited by ocean-goers, including traders from Greece, Rome, the eastern Mediterranean, Arab countries, and Europe (see History of Kerala). Thus, Kerala cuisine is a blend of indigenous dishes and foreign dishes adapted to Kerala tastes. Coconuts grow in abundance in Kerala, and consequently, grated coconut and coconut milk are widely used in dishes and curries as a thickener and flavouring ingredient
- Onion (sliced) Cup 1
- Mustard seed Tsp 1
- Fresh Coconut Milk Cup 1
- Chili powder tsp2
- Coriander Powder tsp3
- Garlic clove 5
- Tomato sliced cup1
- Salt to taste
- Stewing beef lbs 2
- Potato cut cubed lbs 1
- _ Wash the beef pieces and drain water thoroughly.
- Add crushed garlic, ginger, salt and red chili.
- Coat the beef pieces well with the spices and set aside for about 1/2 hour.
- Heat the oil in a clay pot .
- Add mustard seed when spluttered
- Add onions and fry until soft
- Then add coriander powder and tomato stir for sometime.
- Add the beef and potato (If the curry is too dry and tend to stick to the saucepan, add 1-2 cups water & stir).
- Close with a lid and allow the beef to cook on slow heat.
- Of the flame immediately Add the thick coconut milk and cover.
- Serve hot with rice or chapathy
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.