If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I belong to an online recipe club and we were discussing tuna fish casserole. Some of the suggestions were really sounding really good, and not your momma's tuna casserole. This was so delicious that I was eating it all the next day for snacks, and have to admit I ate the whole thing myself, it really is that good. - janenov46
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/3 cup celery
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 10 3/4 ounces can cream of mushroom soup
- 10 3/4 ounces can cheddar cheese soup
- 14 ounces (two 7 oz) cans tuna in water, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup grated Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black peppet
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs, i like Italian
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter
- Cook noodles to pkg directions, drain and put in a large bowl.
- Pre heat oven to 350°, and spray a casserole dish with non stick spray.
- In a food processor, process the celery and onion to fine mince.
- Add the celery mixture to the noodles, then add the soups, tuna, milk, velveeta, and pepper, Mix well.
- pour into the prepared casserole.
- In a small bowl put the bread crumbs, and chunk the butter on top, cook on defrost cycle til butter melts. Give a stir with a fork to combine, and scatter over the top of the casserole.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour,or until bubbly and the crumbs start to brown.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mushrooms