If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was originally developed as an apple sauce substitute to accompany latkes on Hannukah but it would do a wonderful job accompanying any dish that apple sauce would normally appear. This recipe was featured on the Foodbuzz homepage on Aug 17, 2009. - Tamar
- 1 Korean Pear (peeled and grated)
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon orange or lemon zest
- Put all the items in a bowl and mix to combine
- If you have any pear sauce left over after your guests have gone home, you can use it on pancakes, french toast, or ice cream.
How to Judge a Person by Their Ice Cream Choice
Are you a King Cone or a Klondike Bar?
Choose your ice cream wisely.
Brown butter Nutella skillet cookie.
Fire up the grill.
Festive Felt Barbecue Banners
Portable picnic snacks.