If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a very easy recipe, great if you need a little extra protein, and my husband always loves it. So does everyone else.
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- pour ricotta into blender or processor.
- add powdered espresso.
- add cocoa, if you like.
- add cinnamon if you feel like it.
- pour mixture into one large bowl or individual serving bowls.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You Want To Be Remembered For
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee
Freeze It Right There
A fruity, frozen spin on a classic.
A bananas frozen daiquiri.
Plan a genius dinner party: part one.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Community Picks: Lettuce-Free Salad
A trusty trivet.