If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a very easy recipe, great if you need a little extra protein, and my husband always loves it. So does everyone else.
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- pour ricotta into blender or processor.
- add powdered espresso.
- add cocoa, if you like.
- add cinnamon if you feel like it.
- pour mixture into one large bowl or individual serving bowls.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You Want To Be Remembered For
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Storage made crystal clear.