Author Notes: A really easy, tasty, low carb/paleo main course. - jwolfsthal
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons minced, fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons fresh, chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1.5 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 teaspoon fennel powder
- place chicken in food processor and chop with blade until ground fine, but with some small chunks left. The finished meat should not be fully minced.
- Add in spices, herbs and oil and fully blend together.
- Cover well with plastic wrap and chill for at least 3 hours.
- wet hands and form into flat rounds. Should not be more than 1/2" thick.
- add a small amount of oil in a large skillet with high heat, and cook on both sides (3-4 minutes) until cooked through and browned nicely.