If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A really easy, tasty, low carb/paleo main course. —jwolfsthal
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons minced, fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons fresh, chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1.5 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 teaspoon fennel powder
- place chicken in food processor and chop with blade until ground fine, but with some small chunks left. The finished meat should not be fully minced.
- Add in spices, herbs and oil and fully blend together.
- Cover well with plastic wrap and chill for at least 3 hours.
- wet hands and form into flat rounds. Should not be more than 1/2" thick.
- add a small amount of oil in a large skillet with high heat, and cook on both sides (3-4 minutes) until cooked through and browned nicely.
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
Food blog links we love.
We've got the summer blues.
Are marinades worth it?
A better basket.