If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: coffee bean should grind large for a filter coffee
Filter coffee drip coffee also known as, South Indian coffee, madras coffee, drip coffee is another very commonly used coffee recipe in south India.
It is more commonly drunk in the south Indian states Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh. The northern states of India drink more tea. The southern states are also coffee producers.
In the southern states, as you walk through the streets early morning, you will get the lovely inviting aroma of the freshly brewed coffee.
The frothy coffee is served in stainless steel glasses. It is customary to offer at least a glass of coffee to all visitors.
- Coffee powder - 3 tbsp
- Water – 11/2 cup
- Sugar - 1 tsp per cup or according to taste
- milk - 1/4 cup
- Heat water
- Put the coffee powder in the top filter part. Put the stick filter on the coffee powder.
- When the water gets hot, pour it carefully on the stick.
- Cover the filter. It will take about 8-10 minutes for all the water to pass through coffee powder.
- Heat milk
- Take some(about 3/4th) coffee decoction in a cup.
- Add little milk and sugar according to taste. Stir
- Serve hot
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee
Around the World in 16 Breakfasts
The most important meal of the day, the international way.
Breakfast: a worldly affair.
An Instameet by the Bay (Area).
Wildcard Winner: Texas Tailgate Burger
Prep your pans for perfection.
Stop the soap opera.