If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Based on a recipe from Paula Deen - CookingMomTR
- 3 pounds Bone in Short Ribs
- 1/2 to 1 cups Flour
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup Strong coffee
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Sprinkle ribs with salt and pepper. Dredge in flour.
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven, and brown ribs on all sides.
- Deglaze the pan with wine and coffee, scraping up the brown bits. Continue heating sauce until it is reduced to 1/2.
- Return the meat, along with the remaining ingredients, to the pot. Bake in a 400 degree oven until the meat is falling off the bone, about 3 1/2 hours.
- Remove the ribs from the pan. Strain the sauce into a sauce pan and reduce until syrupy. Add a knob of butter to finish the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste. Transfer the ribs and sauce to a serving dish and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee
Baking Projects for Mother's Day
10 ways to show and share your love.
Mother's Day Baking Projects
Heavenly DIY lavender sachets.
Fire up the grill.
Festive Felt Barbecue Banners
Portable picnic snacks.