Author Notes: I could experiment wildly with frozen coffee drink ideas, but I still have tons of work to finish over the weekend, so that will limit the offerings. I am not a huge fan of coffee liqueurs, but instead love Domaine de Canton. Here is a drink to make in your blender. - Sagegreen
- 1 teaspoon freshly zested gingerroot, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest, mandarin if possible
- 1 ounce Domaine de Canton
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- 2 ice cubes made from coffee, crushed (recipe also on this site)
- 1 1/2 ounce creme fraiche or fresh unsweetened whipped cream
- 4 ounces cooled freshly brewed coffee
- optional nutmeg as garnish
- In a blender add half the ginger and all the other ingredients.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with the remaining ginger zest and nutmeg.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee