If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Serve with Ice Creams ,cakes or Cold Puddings. —pauljoseph
- Butter 30 grms
- Flour maida 15 Grms
- Black coffee 300 ml
- Sugar 30grms
- Vanilla essence 2 drops
- Egg Yolk 1
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan and mix in the flour
- Add the coffee gradually and stair until boiling
- Simmer slowly for 5 minutes
- Add sugar and Vanilla
- Just before serving stir in the egg yolk
- Do not allow the sauce to boil again.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Beet greens can't be beat.
This month's most pinned recipes.