If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Dry Ginger Coffee /Chukku Kaapi is popular South Indian specialty coffee. We make this particularly on rainy days, the healthiest coffee we can say...This wonder root(DRY GINGER) has lots of health benefits and used as a good remedy for indigestion, nasal congestion s, cold, sore throat, cough, fever etc..In Ayurveda, Dry Ginger /Chukku plays an major role because of its goodness and digestive properties.. The best method to drink is by using palm sugar, (pananchakkara or karuppatti) if you cannot get either use jaggery..Warm yourself with this easy-to-do drink on a cold day and Enjoy!! —pauljoseph
- Dried Ginger r /Chukku Crushed Few
- Coffee Powder : 2tsp
- Black Pepper Corn : 1/2 tsp (freshly grounded)
- Cumin crushed ½ tsp
- karuppatti (palm jaggery) : 1 piece
- Water : 2 cups
- Mix all the ingredients except coffee and boil for 10 minute
- Then add the coffee powder wait for few second and remove from fire .Cover and let it there for 10 minute
- Strain it. Serve hot
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee
Why Our Vegan Cookbook is for Everyone
Whether you're a meat eater, tofu lover, or in-between
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
Have a ball (jar).