If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This has been our favorite easy-to-make salad dressing: delicious and healthy. - FrancesRenHuang
- 1 tablespoon Miso (Red or White)
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 shallots, or green onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- handfuls of toasted white sesame, grounded
- 3 generous handfuls of mix salad greens
- 10 wonton skins, sliced thinly and fried until crispy
- Mix the first 5 ingredients and toss with salad; sprinkly with sesame and fried wonton crisps.