Author Notes: Coffee isn’t just for breakfast and I just looove a rich cup of coffee after a delicious home cooked meal. Better yet, add a shot of Kahlúa and a dollop of fresh whipped cream and you have the perfect cup of coffee. The sweetness of the sugar cane in the Kahlúa makes this coffee a perfect dessert. Add a hint of fresh cinnamon by using a cinnamon stick to stir in the whipped cream. - MuyBueno
Makes 1 pot of café
- 1 pot of freshly brewed coffee (French pressed coffee is the best)
- 1 bottle of Kahlúa
- Fresh whipped cream
- 1 dark or milk chocolate candy, grated or shavings
- Cinnamon sticks for a garnish
- Brew your coffee with freshly ground coffee beans. Pour whipped cream into a bowl and whip with a hand blender until light and fluffy.
- Pour the coffee into your favorite coffee mug; add one shot of Kahlúa and top it off with a dollop of whipped cream. Sprinkle the grated or chocolate shavings on the whipped cream, add a cinnamon stick and enjoy your warm cup of coffee dessert.
- Not only is this coffee a feast for the eyes but its deliciously addictive.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee