If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I used to watch my grandmother make these around Christmas time as a little girl. As I grew older, I began to help her. Now that I am a parent, I have carried on my grandmother's tradition by making them for my family at Christmas.
They are delicious, and extremely quick and easy to make. But prepare yourself.. they are addictive. Try not to eat the whole batch. —healthifiedmom
- 6 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 12 ounces butterscotch chips
- Add cereal to a large mixing bowl; set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add peanut butter and stir for 30 seconds. Add butterscotch chips and stir constantly until chips have melted.
- Pour butterscotch mixture over cereal and gently stir with wooden spoon until combined. Let cool for a few minutes then drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper. Cool until set and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You Want To Be Remembered For
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
Food blog links we love.
We've got the summer blues.
Are marinades worth it?
A better basket.