Author Notes: This is a light and fruity dessert. Yummy!! - SLD
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 1/2 sticks Butter
- 1 cup Walnuts, crushed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can Strawberry Pie Filling
- 1 can Eagle Brand milk
- 9 ounces whipped topping
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, drained
- Mix together flour, butter, walnuts and sugar. Press in a 9 by 13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool
- Combine together pie filling, milk, whipped wopping and pineapple.
- Put into cooled crust
- Refrigerate before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You Want To Be Remembered For