Author Notes: A tasty twist on the classic! - LYKLauren
- 1 1/4 cup Keebler Fudge Shoppe Grasshopper Fudge Mint Cookies
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 egg yolks
- 14 ounces can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Mix together the chocolate mint cookie crumbs and melted butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie pan. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, with the whisk attachment of a stand mixer, beat the egg yolks until light in color, 2-3 minutes. Slowly drizzle in the condensed milk and beat 3-5 minutes or until fluffy.
- Beat in the lime juice and zest.
- Pour the filling into the crust and bake for about 15 minutes, until it doesn’t move around in the pan. Place on a cooling rack for 10-15 minutes. When it is cooled place it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
- Optional: Top it off with whipped cream!