If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: made this dish with the feeling of love on my heart. My baby Robinne always makes me feel loved each and everyday, so I created this dish with my love for her guiding me from start to finish. - Chef Dweh
- 2 pieces Chicken Breast
- 1 Potato
- 1 Lemons
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 1 sprig Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Dry parsely
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Garlic Clove
- 1 pinch Fennel Seeds
- Take all your dry and wet ingredients and mix in a boil
- Oven low heat add them to a pan with EVOO
- Add Chicken Breast to the pan with the mixture skin side down, Let it cook until it is firm to the touch
- Take your potatoe and cut into circles, then pan fry them in the left over juice
- Plate up all items when done
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You Want To Be Remembered For
Your Favorite Items for a Wedding Registry
Wedding season approaches.
Wedding registry must haves.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
Wildcard Winner Recap
Do you haiku?