If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An old family friend of Italian heritage who lived in Montana used to make this for us. Her name was Emma and she just mixed this to suit her taste. I watched her for years and then made this for my family. —SKK
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries
- 8 ounces container marscapone cheese
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk, or as needed to thin
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil if desired
- Clean strawberries and cut in half.
- Mix marscapone, half and half, brown sugar, vanilla in bowl.
- Refrigerate strawberries and marscapone until ready to serve. Spoon cream mixture over strawberries and serve. If you desire, sprinkle fresh chopped basil over the top.
The Spice is Right
Recipes that put a dent in that za'atar stash
Za'atar: the spice with zip.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
The knots you should know.
Have a ball (jar).