Author Notes: a very moist and tasty cake to suits your greedy mouth - frogincottage
Makes 1 family cake
- 140g white chocolate
- 100g fresh grated coconut
- 120g sugar
- 100g butter
- 60g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 eggs divided
- Preheat your oven at 302°F
- Melt the white chocolate in a "bain marie" on medium heat.
- Out of fire, add the butter and stir well.
- stir in the egg yolks one by one, the flour, grated coconut, sugar, baking powder & baking soda.
- beat the egg whites until stiff and stir in the mixture carefully.
- bake for 40 minutes (check with the tip of a knife).