If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Grinding your own beef is easy and makes these a real treat wqith lots of meat flavor. I use a combination of Brisket, Sirloin and Chuck and shoot for a 75% lean mix. (Note - these work fine as meatballs too - just form and broil for 7 minutes in oven). —jwolfsthal
- 1 pound freshly ground beef
- .5 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 2 sprigs good olive oil
- 1 teaspoon worschestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- .25 cups chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- bring beef to room temperature
- add in all ingredients and mix well
- let sit 30 minutes and form into patties.
- cook on cast iron (the best) til done. You can cook to medium and retain a moist burger if a high enough fat content - I love these medium rare.
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Churn with confidence.
A board to go nuts over.