If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Source:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071129011255AAkZttD
We used curry leaves and instead of polenta we had with rest of the white wine
- 1 lbs. cleaned cuttlefish
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic 2
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- Cut the bodies of the cuttlefish into strips about 1/4 inch wide
- In a large pan saute the onions with the garlic in the olive oil.
- Leave the garlic cloves whole so that you can remove them later.
- Cook the cuttlefish at a high heat for a few minutes or until the liquid around them has all but evaporated.
- Add the white wine and continue cooking at a high heat for another 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce and salt to taste.
- Lower the heat and let them simmer for 20 to 30 minutes or until done.
- If they get too dry you can add a little bit of fish broth.
- When done remove the garlic and serve hot with polenta.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Squid or Octopus Recipe
A Grain of Truth
When to switch up salts
The truth about salt swaps.
Our recent favorite recipes.
It's time to travel.
Meet the cake stand extraordinaries
Put cake on a pedestal.