If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have no idea where this recipe came from. My mom made it a lot when I was a kid and I like to make it because it's delicious, quick, and I usually have all of the ingredients in the house. - erinbdm
- 1/4 cup evoo
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh grated pepper
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 1/2 ounces kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 14 ounces canned tuna in olive oil, drained
- 12 ounces spiral pasta, cooked
- Boil water for the pasta. Combine olive oil through capers and allow to sit while the pasta cooks. Break the tuna into large chunks and add. Toss carefully. Add the pasta and toss again. Serve at room temperature with extra parmesan cheese.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dirt Cheap Dinner
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.