If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have no idea where this recipe came from. My mom made it a lot when I was a kid and I like to make it because it's delicious, quick, and I usually have all of the ingredients in the house. —erinbdm
- 1/4 cup evoo
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh grated pepper
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 1/2 ounces kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 14 ounces canned tuna in olive oil, drained
- 12 ounces spiral pasta, cooked
- Boil water for the pasta. Combine olive oil through capers and allow to sit while the pasta cooks. Break the tuna into large chunks and add. Toss carefully. Add the pasta and toss again. Serve at room temperature with extra parmesan cheese.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dirt Cheap Dinner
The Key to Okonomiyaki
Meet your new favorite Japanese dish
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
You haven't thai'd this before.
A better basket.