If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe came out of the desperation I felt when making my own almond milk. You are left with quite a bit of almond meal and I had no idea what to do with it. I figured cookies were a safe exploration though and came up with these! - Guilty Kitchen
Makes 12-15 cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter, chunky
- 3/4 cup packed, brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Cream butter, peanut butter, sugar and salt. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Sift cocoa, flour, baking powder and soda into wet ingredients, mix well. Stir in almond meal.
- Add PB chips and stir to combine.
- Roll dough into 1 1/2? balls, then flatten before placing 1? apart on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Cool completely before enjoying!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chocolate Cookie
It's Egg Alchemy
Make scrambled egg magic—in 15 seconds.
Magically creamy scrambled eggs—in 15 seconds.
Cool eats for hot days.
Lettuce love vegetables.
The Daily Grind
Bold and brewtiful coffee.