If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 lb. fresh mozzarella, cut into 1/4" chunks or use bocconcini
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, juliened
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- coarse sea salt
- olives, crackers, bread, and sliced salami, for serving
- Arrange mozzarella slices on a serving platter. Combine oil, herbs, red-pepper flakes, and salt in a small bowl. Drizzle over mozzarella. Let stand from anywhere from 20 minutes to up to an hour. Serve with olives, crackers, bread, salami or other curred meats.
Each Peach Pear Plum
Poetry for your market basket.
Poems for your fridge.
Wine to go, without the box.
Go play outside!
Make your houseplants do double duty.